Did you know that babies cry more in yellow rooms than any other colour?
How about that there is a colour that means purity and innocence in one culture but death in another?
And then of course there’s the most used colour in business logos.
Find out the answers to all of these questions in the FREE Psychology of Colour module.
What you will cover in this course:
- The meaning of colours (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, black and white)
- Positive connotations to a colour
- Negative connotations to a colour
- Colour across cultures
The key outcomes for this module are:
- You will have a better understanding of colour
- Know whether the colour you have is correct for your brand